Friday, September 3, 2010

Labor Day Weekend!!

Watermelon Buyers,
It's Annie Thomson here, I'll be writing our updates moving forward for our Fall Watermelon Program.

This week has been very steady and we're packing fresh daily to keep up with our orders. We will have Yellow Flesh Watermelons available for shipping tomorrow, please place an order immediately if you would like them in cartons so we can ship them before the weekend. Due to the tight supply on Yellows, I am firm at our list pricing.

We have availability on Regular Seeded and are looking for orders, we would love to send these your way before The Holiday.

As always, I can be reached by my cell phone, email or at the Bakersfield Main office. I hope to hear from you tomorrow morning if you'd like to place an order to ship before Tuesday.

Sincerest wishes for a Happy and Safe Labor Day Weekend!

Annie Thomson and Family