Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tomorrow we will have Jack-o-Lantern Pumpkins Size S, M, and L available to order for shipping Wednesday 9/29. We are selling them in 36" bins and we will be carrying other bin sizes soon. Please call me if you have any questions. I've noted the pumpkin variety and weight specifications on our price sheet.

For our RED SEEDLESS watermelons, I have a surplus of Size 3 & Size 4 Red Seedless -- Please call me if you are interested, I'm open to offering specials at a reduced rate. For all other sizes we need 24 hours advance notice for custom carton orders to ensure we have them ready when your truck arrives. Our loading hours are 8-6 p.m M-F.

Soon we will have Squash, Beets, Cabbage and Turnips!

Make Thomson International your one stop shop for Fall Produce!
Thank you!
annie